Sunday, August 26, 2007

Long time, no blog

I know, I know... I haven't written in a long time. I admit that I am lazy and I haven't wanted to make the creative effort into creating a blog. However, I have been without internet access at home for 5 days.

Here's the thing - Cassidy's company arranges to have our tv, phone, internet bill paid b/c frankly we cannot deal with the Spanish and the speed that they feel is acceptable to complete any sort of transaction. Best to let the Spanish handle their own.

However, for the past 2 months there have been problems. Last month all items were turned off because unbeknownst to us, a bill wasn't paid. Ok, got it sorted out. Well, last week all items were turned off again... and so now here I am, stealing internet from some person in our building who is most likely stealing my information and buying as many things as my credit cards will allow.

Assuming he is still around tomorrow, I am going to write and post pictures from my CA trip.

No comments: