Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Feeling Guilty, My Boys

After posting pictures of the dogs yesterday, I felt guilty that I haven't even posted pictures of my very own boys that I have at home. They aren't quite as receptive to the whole "camera in the face" as the dogs are.

For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of meeting my boys - Lucky (or Lucka as I usually call him) is the large black cat. Yes, that is a torn ear and yes, he has a shady eyeball. This is what happens when you get your cats from a rescue group. However, I think he is the best looking cat this side of the Atlantic.




Pierre is my skittish pretty boy...hence the French name. Although very affectionate with me, he is not often seen by visitors. Unless he is "hiding" under the bed. As you can see below, his version of hiding is akin to an ostrich sticking his head in the sand. He can't see you but we can see him.



So there they are. I love them to death and would be lost without their everyday companionship while here in Spain!

I'm off to our trip! I'll be posting in a couple weeks about my Eastern European vacation.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Great pictures. You take pictures like a pro. Glad to hear my favorite "fat" cat is living the life in Spain.

Kimber said...

Oh how I miss Lucka and Pierre, I guess we should feel privlidged that he did make several attempts at sneaking out to say hello during our visit. I will give Lucka most handsome you're side of the "pond" as long as Murphy gets it on this side. Erma currently has a lesion on her face and is going to the vet Wednesday.