Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Blog

Thanks to my good friend Brett J Butler, I have been inspired to start posting my own actual blog that people outside of Myspace can read. I will continue to post in Myspace, but it will just be a copy of what is here.

I wish I would have done this since day one of moving to Madrid so that I would have more accurate blogs on past trips, etc. I promise to now stay on top of it and update after every trip! This really is for my benefit b/c I am getting old and starting to forget things. It would be nice to have a "journal" of what I have done during my time here when I return to the US

I am also going to go back and post some pictures and write about the trips we have already taken.... when I stop procrastinating. We are heading out to England and Wales on Thursday morning so I will have pictures and stories when we return!

Hope everyone is well! Miss you!

By the way, I realize that my url address is "amandashield". I didn't want to use "amanda047893" or whatever they suggested was available so I am using what will be my new last name in about 17 months because it's easy.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Sounds like you're going to be living it up in Spain. I'll have to live vicariously through you. Say hello to the Queen for me :)

HHRose said...

Hurray! I'm a big fan of the blog, though I haven't started my own yet. Can't wait to hear more about your life!

Janene/Nick said...

I love this!

Amy said...

Looks like the both of you are having a great time! Keep the stories and pictures coming. I can't wait to visit myself.